We have searched the Internet for the best Cuba hotels in Havana, Varadero and across the island of Cuba. We hope you enjoy what you find! Click on one of our links below. We update our links often so feel free to visit us again if you want more cuba hotels.
Cayo Coco is one of the magnificent keys in the Sabana Camagüey archipelago, also known as Jardines del Rey. On the north coast, very near one of the most important barrier reefs on the planet, the hotel Sol Cayo Coco is a tourist destination with no parallel.
Located amid exuberant vegetation, this all-inclusive hotel is a few steps away from a beach of fine, white sand. The spacious rooms with terraces here overlook the blue sea and the hotel's colorful gardens. It has an area devoted to all types of sports – with an emphasis on nautical sports – and a beautiful pool for children and adults, surrounded by tropical landscaping. Excursions offered by the hotel include ecological walks along nature paths, where you can see water and land birds like flamingos, gulls and pelicans, and discover pristine virgin tracts. The resort also boasts a delightful program of recreational activities, parties and evening shows that are entertaining for the whole family.
Sol Cayo Coco - Hotel Modalities
Excellent opportunity!!! Special offer and first child free sharing room with two adults!!!
From July 18, 2014
to August 31, 2014
*Advertised rates are based on single occupancy
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES INCLUDE
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast - Snacks
- A La Carte dining (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, archery and basketball
- Gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Daily activities
- Baby Club (0-4 years) and Mini Club (4-12 years old)
- Game room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment and shows
Address: Cayo Coco, Jardines del Rey, Ciego de Avila.
Standard Room... from
The Sol Cayo Coco’s comfortable standard double rooms have balconies with views of a virgin Caribbean landscape – a rarity in these modern times. All rooms are large, with modern, functional furniture and feature bright, tropical décor. The entire resort engenders an intimate, family feeling and puts guests at ease with the beautiful natural environment and its white sand beaches.
Once you have paid for your reservation, the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel the reservation 48 hours or more before your intended arrival date, we will refund you the total amount that you paid minus an administration fee equivalent to 3% of paid amount, with a minimum of EUR 15.
- If you cancel the reservation less than 48 hours of your expected check-in date, we will refund you the total amount paid minus the amount of the first night of your intended stay.
- If you do not arrive at the hotel on the date of your expected check-in, we will refund you the total amount paid for the reservation minus the amount of the first night of your intended stay for no-show charges. Refunds must be requested in writing within 60 days of the date of your intended stay at the hotel. Once this period has passed, no refunds will be made.
We will not make refunds to credit cards, other than the credit card that was used for your booking. We may process refunds via wire transfer, in which case we will deduct any bank charges from the refundable amount. We aim to process refund within 72 hours after receiving your refund request and required information.
Reservations require payment in advance. Your credit card will be debited within 24 hours after making your reservation. Accepted credit cards - VISA, MASTERCARD. Your bill will state: www.ctnres.com. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Hotels will provide accommodation to the person under whose name the reservation was made ("lead passenger"), and to accompanying persons as per the exact amount of adults and children booked into each room. The lead passenger must be present at the time of check-in.
Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is guaranteed for late arrival. Accommodation is usually available from 16:00hrs on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00hrs on the day of departure. The number of guests in each room is limited to the number of beds provided by the hotel. If the number of persons arriving at the hotel is different to the one selected during the reservation process, or children are not of the age required to classify as such in terms of rates/discounts (see "Children Policy"), additional charges will apply, payable directly to the hotel.
Infants up to 1 year 11 months: free of charge. Children rates will be confirmed during the online reservation process. Children rates apply for ages 2 - 11 years, and only when sharing room with two adults. Children 2-11 years sharing room with 1 adult must be booked as adults (double/twin room). Children 12 years and older must always be booked as adults.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable effort to advise you within 48 business hours of the booking being made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all monies paid, but this of course will be without any liability to you.